Monday 5 July 2010

Did I really do that?

Wow, just logged back on and read my post. It's amazinig how it makes it all come flooding back. I can remember bits of it but the main part was the huge headache and very very sore ass the morning after. It was sore for days and sitting was painful. I love anal sex really I do but I think that gay guy must have been very well endowed and seemed to be on a mission. I guess having just shot his load into his mates mouth he wasn't ready to cum some more any time soon, much to my assholes disapproval.



I'm amazed there aren't more typos in it, given how pissed I was.



I've also missed out on what me and Jennifer got up to after we left our goggle eyed taxi driver last weekend. My fault I guess for spending all last week taking headache tablets and applying several different creams to my sore backside.



We ended up at hers which I was pleased about, as she stays in London, she has accumulated far more toys than me and quite a lot of dressing up and bondage items. We sat and drank for a while as we decided what we were going to do. Jennifer reeling off her outfits and what we could do in them. We love role playing and S&Ming and we ended up as a cop (me) and school girl.



I dressed up in the naughty cop outfit and went outside, hand cuffs and truncheon at the ready. I knocked on the door and told this sexy schoolgirl that there had been complaints and I needed to caution her inside. Once inside she proceeds to give me the teenage verbal and I end up shouting at her and being forceful. She slaps me hard and I push her to the ground, knee in her back and cuff her hands. She's yelling now but I'm in control. I tell her that she's going to learn to respect me and make sure she never acts like that again to a Police officer.



With her face in the floor I lift up the small skirt to find a bare ass. I give it a hard slap and ask for an apology. Severals 'Fuck off's' later and she's got very red cheeks. I then turn her over and rip open her blouse and force her tits out of her bra. She's screaming as I pull on her nipples but still no apology. I then begin to rub my wet pussy all over her face, trying hard to avoid her mouth as she wants to bite me. I sit down hard on her so she can't breathe and force my hand up her exposed pussy. I sit up and grip her head between my thighs. I finger fuck and clit rub myself just inches above her face, my juices spilling down onto her. I can't orgasm because I want to pee. Pity for her then as she gets it full in the face. It's the first time I've pissed on her but I know she likes it, she's told me about giving and receiving piss in the past. The abuse she gives me when she can talk is quite severe but is in character with no apology so I know I haven't over stepped the mark.

I sit back down, my knees soaked in piss, while she begins to lick my pussy. The water sports has turned her on and she no longer wants to bite me. She just licks my pussy, clit and ass furiously until I scream out. I shook when the massive orgasm broke through me, it was so intense. I collapsed on the floor afterwards, still trembling.

We just lay there for a couple or minutes until I could feel the cold piss around my legs and feet. I jumped up and ran to the kitchen to get cleaning up materials. She's got a wooden floor so didn't want to leave a stain.

"I'm still not apologising you fucking whore, don't think pissing on me and slapping me will get my respect"

I stormed off and returned with the biggest strap on I could find, forced her to suck on it for a while then got her onto all fours and pushed her back onto it. I pulled her hair back with one hand while forcing the truncheon up her ass with the other, using it to move her up and down the shaft of the strap on. The truncheon gets deeper with every thrust and her winces and screams are getting more irate. I pull her head back to mine and tell her who's the boss. "If you're a good girl and apologise, we can put this whole episode behind us. I'll give you an orgasm so there's no bad feelings, I'm sure you could use one right now".

"Ok,Ok, I'm sorry!! for fuck sake take that thing out my ass!"

I slowly remove the truncheon and pat her on the back. "Now that wasn't so hard was it?", "It fucking was!" came the reply.

I then begin to kiss her neck and remove her top and bra, reaching round to caress her tits. Slowly my hand moves down to her clit while she still moves up and down the strap on. Within moments my touch has brought an orgasm and she screams in relief. I push her off and remove the strap on. I sit back on a chair as she turns to offer me her handcuffed hands. I duly unleash her and quick as a flash she turns and jumps on me.

A cold hard slap finds itself firmly planted on my cheek. "Thats for pissing on me Sara, I can't believe you did that! Actually I didn't think you had it in you, I never thought you did that despite telling me you liked it"

"I couldn't cum and knew you liked it so I just went for it"

"It's Ok, I loved it, you fucking horny bitch"

We kissed and caressed on the chair for ages then went for a shower were Jennifer pissed on me!

Thanks Jennifer, I think I deserved it. Can't wait until next time!

Sara

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment