Monday 14 March 2011

"Finish me off...."

I promised you all part two so here it is.

Anna was stood on her couch, pushing her pussy into Carla's face. She was licking her clit hard and fast, desperately trying to make Anna cum. Meanwhile, she was fingering herself furiously. I sat back on a chair and watched as I mopped my soaking pussy with my panties.

It seemed like they both just needed something to push them over the edge to orgasm so I moved over slowly and knelt in front of Carla, Anna's perfect bum at a perfect height. I lent forward and began to kiss her cheeks and tease my tongue down her crack. My hands were caressing Carla's thighs. They began to slow down the frantic pace as their moans became louder through my involvement. I rubbed Carla's pussy lips and slid a finger or two inside her. She concentrated on her clit while I explored.

My other hand, now free from Carla, was put to good use prising Anna's bum cheeks apart. She fell further forwards, pushing Carla's head back, to grant me better access. My tongue gently slid around her rim and I tried to force it inside her. This was almost impossible as her orgasm took hold and she was moving back and forth uncontrollably on Carla's tongue.

With almost perfect timing I could feel Carla's pussy tensing up and gripping my fingers as her orgasm flowed. As Anna, now spent, pulled back Carla's now free mouth let out a loud scream as she came. My hand was soaking and so was the couch!

Anna sat down next to Carla and I fell to the other side. We kissed and caressed some more before we took it in turns to shower. I got dressed again but they just wore bathrobes. We talked about how good that was and they confessed their plan. They knew I would be open to anything but they wanted to make it a surprise for me.

They said they wanted to do it again some time and I agreed so long as they knew their relationship could stand it. At that point I left them to it, no doubt whipping off those robes and getting on it again. Or at least that is what I imagined when I got back to my hotel and dildoed myself to sleep.

Bye for now

Sara

xx

2 comments:

  1. Great stories Sara. I just ran across your blog. Alot of hot, steamy stories I am digging. Definitely new 'material' for me to turn to as I wank. Keep the stories coming.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you baby!!!! So much easier for me to jerk off when I have your blog to read!

    ReplyDelete