Thursday 10 November 2011

Another hotel guest gets the Sex Goddess treatment

Whenever I get to a hotel I've never stayed in before (and that number is decreasing rapidly), I like to check out the bar of an evening and see what talent comes in. I like to dress up as slutty as I dare but this has got me into trouble once or twice. The hotel staff make me out as a professional working girl and politely ask me to leave. Showing them who I am on their guest register soon causes embarrassment and apologies

Tonight it was a short skirt, hold ups, thong, t-shirt and cardy. The bar was relatively empty and the only person on their own was a guy watching football on the TV. He was at the other end of the bar as I walked in and had his back to me.

I pitched myself in the middle of the bar and ordered a large white wine. My accent caused him to look around and we exchanged a smile. He was cute for sure, bingo! I know little about football so it was pointless trying to interject with a 'How are they doing' type comment. The German commentators kept saying 'Manchester' so I'm guessing it was one of their teams. Half time came (I only know that because they started back again later and I was told what the break was!).

My man came for a drink during the ad breaks and enquired about my interest in the game. I said I was only here because I was bored. We chatted about our respective jobs although I didn't tell him the truth about who I worked for. He asked if he could keep me company and I agreed. His attention towards the TV was off putting but I just used my lady charms to keep his eyes on me as much as I could. Skirt riding higher, keep crossing/uncrossing legs, keep cardy loose around the contours of my boobs. His eyes kept wandering so it must have been working.

Another few drinks and the game was over. In this time I had found out he had an on/off relationship at home and confessed to my own singledom. He was about 6 years older than me but was tall and fit. He'd just ran a marathon!

I knew we needed to breach the physical barrier if this was ever going to go any further. Following a witty comment, I leaned into him while laughing and placed a hand on his thigh to stop myself falling from the bar stool. He grabbed my shoulder to steady me and I apologised. I had got quite close to his crotch (intentionally!). We gazed into each others eyes in that 'come on lets fuck' kind of way and I asked him if he had an early start. He hadn't so I sluttily said 'Good, gives you time to get back to your room in the morning', gulped down the last of my wine and glanced my head towards the exit. He swiftly finished his drink and we left the bar in a haste.

Silence until the lift doors shut. Cue teenage snogging noises until 'Bing'.

Once inside my room, he took control. Pushed me back against the wall and removed my clothes as he kissed me. He left the hold ups on. He slid his finger inside me while kissing my tits. He did it until my nipples were rock hard and then tweaked them with both hands. He went over to the bed and removed the duvet, came back and took me by the hand.

He pushed me onto the bed and told me to wait there. I could hear him undress while in the bathroom and then it all went dark as he switched off all the lights. I felt him climb onto the bed and grab my arm. He had the belt from my bathrobe and began to tie it to my wrist. He ran it round the bedpost and tied the other end to my other arm. Fantastic! I love a kinky fucker.

He ran his hand over my face and slid a finger in my mouth. I bit and chewed on it a little. I could feel his cock sliding over my chin and then he swapped his finger for it in my mouth. He pushed in and out while reaching back and fingering my pussy, expertly sliding his wet finger over my clit has he thrust his cock in deeper. I wanted this to carry on until he came in my mouth, I was close enough to cum too so it would've been good.

Instead he removed his cock and started to kiss, tickle and caress my body as he moved down between my legs. His arms reached up and began pulling and stroking my nipples. His tongue probed my soaking lips and moved up and down my clit. The combination of the two sent me skywards and my moans got louder. I shuddered, screamed and bounced up and down as my orgasm exploded through me. He grabbed me tightly around the waste during the final violent moments.

In an instant he was on top of me, kissing my face with his wet lips. I could smell myself on him and licked as much as I could. He got up onto his knees and held the bedpost near my tied hands and forced his cock inside me.

My eyes were getting used to the low light and I could see his outline as he fucked me. It was proper hard slut fucking. He squeezed my tits hard as he banged away. He asked if he could cum inside me and I agreed in a bitchy cum slut kind of way. He moaned out several 'yeahs' before pumping me full of cum. He slowed down and slid out.

While I was still tied up he went back to the bathroom and got washed and dressed. 'Is that it then?' I yelled. He stuck his head round the door and told me he'd lied about his early start and had to be up for a flight. He came over and kissed me goodbye.

'Stop!', 'You can't leave me like this'. He turned back. 'Look in this top drawer' I motioned towards the bedside table. He opened it and found my dildo. He grinned.

Sitting back on the bed he slowly slid it inside my wet pussy. I could feel his cum dripping out onto the sheets. He switched it on and left with a quick 'Have fun'.

I squeezed it as hard as I could given the sloppiness of my pussy. My only hope was that I came before the batteries ran out.

It was quite a while but sadly they didn't. It did feel good though, just lying there tied to the bed, left like the dirty bitch that I was, cum dripping out from either side of a dildo. I managed to free my hands and finished myself off.

Pretty good night don't you think!

Sara xx

1 comment:

  1. sexy and erotic story, shame it wasn't me

    ReplyDelete