Tuesday 16 August 2011

Hot date part II ....

So I've got to the bathroom, cleaned up my soaking pussy and rearranged my hair and make up. I put my bra back on and just put on the black dress I got out.


How was the rest of the night going to go?


I met Claudia in reception. She's about 5' 6", long blonde hair, pert boobs, very slim. She's got a flowery dress on with a denim jacket. As we walk into town we talk about what just happened. She says she thought I might be interested in tonight being a date and the site of my in my underwear confirmed it. I'd turned her on massively and she just let go.


We ate at a nice little Italian. The tables were quite close so not much hot talk took place. This wasn't a problem though as we both knew we were heading back to my hotel. It was just horny looking into each others eyes with that 'I know what I'm going to do with you later' look.


She said she wanted to take me to another bar and reluctantly I agreed. I really wanted to just take her back and fuck her brain out. When we got there I was not disappointed though. It was a lap dancing joint! Full of men, gawping at us women. We stayed close as most of them thought they could just grab us and ask for a dance. We find a quiet corner and check out the girls in their bra's and panties. Some in stockings. My horny meter has gone off the scale!


One girl comes over to us. Claudia asks if they have a private booth and she takes us both by the hands. It's a bit small and dark. We sit close together and the girl begins her dance. I feel Claudias hand slide up my dress. I open my legs a bit and she gets herself acquainted with my pussy lips again. I slide my hand up her dress to do the same. The dancer carries on, she's laid her stockings on our bare legs and keeps going down on the floor to get a good look while she dances. She stands and rubs her tits in our faces, she lets us lick her nipples. Our free hands rubbing her thighs. She whispers that we can't touch her pussy but if we pay to let her dance some more she'll let us cum! We both throw a handful of notes on the floor and she carries on dancing right in front of us. She says she must stay close to cover the view from the CCTV.


Claudia and I are rubbing clit feverishly whilst kissing each other and the dancers tits. She keeps whispering 'Cum for me, cum for me' over and over as she gyrates above us. It doesn't take long, this was so damn hot! Claudia cums first and I muffle her screams with my kisses. I sit back a bit and just watch as she buries her head in the dancers tits. I start to pull down her tiny panties and she gives them a helping hand to the floor. The sight of her bare shaven pussy so close to us tips me over the edge and I begin to moan as my orgasm goes through me. She plants a hand on my mouth as I shake and scream.


The dancer lets us use her panties to dry our fingers. She says that she's so turned on she'll have to go and calm down a bit and change her underwear anyway! We kiss and she leads us back into the main dance area. Claudia and I have a drink and stare at the pole dancers with admiration for a while. They look down at us as we look up at their gyrating pussies sliding round and round.

I whisper to Claudia 'I'm loving this but I'd love to get you back to my hotel room'. She replies 'Same here, lets go'.

We walk back to the hotel chatting about all manner of horny things we've both got up to.

I'm going to have to leave this now and do a 'Part 3'. Its made me all hot thinking about it and my vibe is calling.

Laters.

Sara

xx






1 comment:

  1. That's an amazingly hot story, Sara... can't wait to hear the rest!

    ReplyDelete