Monday 5 September 2011

Hot date part III...

So here it is, the third and final installment of my hot date with Claudia. Here's a quick recap; She came up to my room where I was waiting for her in just a bra and thong. She responded by fingering my clit until I came. We then ate and went to a lap dancing bar where we shared a private dance and rubbed each others clits while the dancer stood over us. We watched some more pole dancers until we couldn't take any more and left for my hotel room...

We grabbed a cab and snogged in the back. Right in the middle of the back seat so the driver could see us. We kept our hands off each other and it drove us wild. As soon as we hit the lift of the hotel we where clasped together tightly, kissing and caressing. I pushed Claudia against the back wall of the lift and she lifted up my dress to expose my bare ass. I was just about to lift one of her tits out of her dress when the lift stopped and the doors opened. Thankfully no one was waiting on our floor, although part of me always wants to be caught in the act, it's such a turn on!

Once in the room we were naked within seconds. The floor covered in clothes and underwear. After some more kissing and pussy fingering we got down to 69 on the bed. I was on the bottom, staring up at her perfect pussy and asshole. My tongue began on her moist lips and burrowed its way into her tight vagina. I tongue fucked her for a while and could feel her do the same to me. I moved my hand away from her ass check, lubricated it on her dripping lips and slid it into her ass. She didn't flinch, just replicated. We fingered each others asses while licking and sucking pussy. Neither of us had gone near the clit yet.

We were both moaning and talking out loud, lots of dirty talk from both of us until I relented and began to lick her clit. I managed to get one finger in her ass and three in her pussy while doing it. She tried the same but its harder when the ass is near the bed. She still managed a finger in each hole though as she tongued my clit. We both went from licking to calling out and it was at this time I noticed a banging on the wall.

At first I thought it was someone trying to get us to quiet down but it soon became apparent it was a couple fucking next door. Maybe we had woken them or maybe they didn't want to be outdone!

I asked Claudia if she could here it and she looked back at me and said 'Yeah, lets get louder!'. Our screaming increased with lots of 'Oh baby lick that pussy', 'Suck my clit honey' etc. etc.

It was taking away from the job in hand though so we ignored it for a while and just licked and sucked like crazy until we both came again. We could still here the couple next door banging away until eventually he yelled out and she faked an orgasm. Claudia and I fell on the bed, laughing and giggling.

Then the most bizarre thing happened. Now as you can probably tell by now, Claudia is not backwards in coming forwards. She jumped up, put her dress back on and ran out of the room.

I jump up and poke my head out of the door, still naked,  to see where she's gone. She's knocking on the door of the horny couple in the next room. After a short wait someone answers it. I pull my head back inside and listen. My German is not too shabby now and I can make out most of the conversation. She was apologising  for our noise and complimenting them on their efforts. She asked if she could come in a ask them something. With that, the door closed and I took another look. Claudia had gone!

I raced over to the wall and listened to the faint conversations. It was hard to make out but it sounded like she had invited them round to my room and the couple were having considering it! It was very much a case of 'Well if you really want to then I will' from both of them. Eventually Claudia persuaded them and there's a knock on the door. I kick all the underwear under the bed and slip my dress back on. Claudia walks in very confidently pulling the hand of the women. The guy walks in behind. They are both older than me, probably early forties. Both have hotel robes on. Claudia introduces us and they don't speak much English!

A few awkward seconds go by as we just stand and look at each other. I love moresomes and neither of them were too shabby looking but I was just a bit shell shocked. It was the second time Claudia had me dumbstruck!

Claudia came over to me slowly and started to kiss me. We caressed each other and started to undress again. She pulled me towards the couple until such time as she could untie the guys robe and stroke his ever hardening cock. The woman put her hand on his shoulder and removed the robe altogether. He then undid hers. I slid my hand inside and stroked her tits as Claudia wanked him hard.

She then turned me round and pushed my back down. She lifted my dress (which by now was only covering my ass) up with one hand and pulled the guy towards me with the other. She told the woman she wanted to watch him fuck me and did she mind. 'Nein' was the gentle reply. I then feel Claudia's hand prizing open my legs and ass to give him a good target and before long he's slowly fucking me. I was quite impressed by the size of his cock as it drew itself in and out of my juicy cunt.

Claudia removes the woman's robe and leads her to the bed in front of me. She takes off her dress and they begin to fondle each others tits. The woman looks like she's never been with another girl before but Claudia is slowly guiding her and bringing her out of her shell. She positions her to let me lick her pussy and then sits on her face, facing her man who's now really going like a train.

She's got too much pubic hair for my normal liking but I'm kinda stuck now so in I go, prizing open her pussy to expose her wet clit. As I begin to lick I sense a lot of juices flowing from her pussy. I let me tongue wander to get a real taste and get a mouthful of cum. She seems to have been holding it in from the last fuck she had and let it all flow out as she relaxed.

Claudia is moaning and giving out instructions to this pussy licking debutant. She answers back and Claudia asks me if I'm happy to have him cum inside me. I reply in German and feel a hard thankful squeeze on my bum!

The woman begins to cum. I can feel her shake and her belly is clinching. I grip her ass tightly and lick with more intensity. She bucks up and down violently. The orgasm lasts a long time. I'm pretty sure she used Claudia's pussy to muffle her screams. I reckon she hadn't had one on a good while and certainly never like this.

The guy was yet to cum and Claudia said she wanted his cock now. I rolled over and she lay there while he mounted her.

The woman went to the bathroom and washed her face etc. We both put on a robe and watched as Claudia was fucked on the bed. I had an idea and went into my draw and got out my small anal vibrator. We both walked up behind him and I lubed it up on her pussy juice. I handed it to her and she slowly pushed it up his ass. His exclamations were quite amusing and she was getting into it as well. I reached down and turned it on so he could have the full sensation. It wasn't long before he pulled out of Claudia, she had never said he could cum inside her so he thoughtfully stopped as he was about to cum. I grabbed his cock and wanked his hot sticky cum all over Claudia's belly and tits.

The couple held each other tightly and kissed for a while. They robed up and I let them have the vibe. I sure as hell didn't want it back! We said our goodbyes, kissed, and they left.

Claudia and I then had a bath before climbing into bed. We chatted for a long time about what had happened that night before falling asleep in a huddle.

When I woke, she was gone. She had left her underwear under the bed though. I took it in with me the next day but we never saw each other. I still have her bra and panties to this day, unwashed!

Just to let you know, I masturbated four times while writing this! Tell me how many times you had to!

Sara

xx

1 comment:

  1. I would love too, no need to go on a date with you.... damn

    ReplyDelete