Wednesday 14 September 2011

Friday night's alright!

A few weeks ago I had one of those text messages that make you go all funny inside. It was from Jennifer. I was waiting for my afternoon flight back to the UK when it came in.

"Going out tonight with BBC, we both want you so I'll be around at 9. No excuses!"

You should all be familiar with those two and if you aren't then stop reading this and go back read some older stuff! Jennifer has been seeing BBC on and off and for one reason or another I've put off any invites. This time I knew I wanted it more than ever. Thinking about what we might get up to made me very wet and horny on the flight home. If you can join the mile high club by masturbating on a plane then sign me up!

I got home and had a bath, cleaning every inch and shaved my pussy stubble.  I put on a tight fitting red dress that barely covered my naked arse.

Jen was already two glasses of wine to the good when she got here and she was so excited. We were going to meet BBC for a few drinks then go back to hers for playtime. We kissed and cuddled for a while in my kitchen. She too had picked a tight fitting short dress and my hands where feeling for panties as I groped her ass. I couldn't feel any so I lifted up the dress to reveal she too had decided commando was the best way! "Great minds think alike" I said breaking away from her kiss. She gave me a wicked stare and lifted my dress up. We kissed hard again for a long time while pulling ourselves closer to one another by our bum cheeks.

This was never going to go anywhere other than the bedroom so we calmed down and went to the bar. BBC was his usual dapper self  and also very excitable. They'd had a few threesomes and moresomes since our last time but they said it was never the same without me (shucks!). After a couple of bottles of wine and lots of horny chat we couldn't take any more and departed to Jen's. The temptation to fuck in public was overwhelming but we fought it and made it to the flat safe and sound!

The sensation that followed was much akin to rape. BBC had my dress above my waist in a flash and forcefully pushed a finger up my tight asshole. His other arm grabbed me round the neck. Jen came over and pulled the dress down over my shoulders and tits. She sucked and bit my nipples while sliding a finger along my bare pussy lips. In an instance I was soaking and she licking her fingers and putting them in my mouth. BBC told her to suck my pussy until I screamed. She knelt down dutifully and he pushed me forward into her face with his ass covered hand. His grip around my neck tightened and his finger was fucking my ass as Jen got busy with my clit. I came with a scream very quickly!

BBC pushed me to the couch, unzipped his BBC and sat down. "Suck me dry bitch" was his only words as he grabbed my head. He beckoned Jen over and made her lick the finger that had been planted firmly up my arse only moments earlier. She joined my as we licked and sucked this monster. He moved Jen to one side and pushed my head down on his shaft. I took as much as I could and pulled back with my neck every time I needed to breath. He released his grip and allowed me some air before pushing me down again. This went on a few times until he filled my throat with lots of hot cum. I sat back and Jen got the job of licking him clean.

He then wanted us to 69 for him while he waited to get hard again. We pushed a table out of the way and got on with his request. I was on top, occasionally stopping to look at BBC stroking his cock back to life while he watched us girls licking pussy. I made Jen cum first so I lifted up slightly and to see BBC was semi erect again. "Fuck me in the arse while she licks my pussy" I beckoned. He got to his knees behind me and started to lubricate my ass with the juice flowing from my pussy and his own saliva. He thrust it in, grabbing me by the shoulder blades. He started slowly but was soon into a frenzy, forcing his giant cock deeper and deeper. I was squealing and yelping with every thrust. Jen was doing her best to focus on my clit but she was getting pushed around a lot. Out of desperation I pushed my pussy down onto her face and let the force of BBC's thrusting rub myself over her nose and lips.

I was in a daze. My arse was in agony but my clit leading me to heaven. I'm sure I was yelling out "Stop" as often as I could but he just kept on fucking me. Jen was soaked and holding onto his arse cheeks by now. I came at least twice while this was going on, it was hard to tell as it felt like one very long orgasm. I don't think I've ever been so relieved to feel a man's cum shoot up my ass as I did when he exploded! He slid out of me and held my gaping arse wide open over Jen's head, letting his cum dribble down onto her already soaking face. I was then made to lick it all up!

I wanted a pee but BBC again forced me to lie on my back while he got Jen to sit on my face. He stood and again made her lick his cock clean and suck it back to life. Her second orgasm was much more intense and she wriggled above me as I grabbed her bum to force he down on me. She squirted all down my mouth and chin! BBC lifted her up and I escaped to the bathroom.

My twitter followers amongst you may remember it was at this point I tweeted from Jen's loo. BBC was hungry for pussy and was eating out Jen on her sofa while I cleaned myself up.

When I came out, Jen was laying on the floor, legs wrapped around BBC's head. BBC's bare arse was sticking in the air and knowing he's bi, I had a naughty thought.

I went into Jen's bedroom and found her strap-on. I also found some lube.

Quietly, I re-entered the lounge. I knelt behind BBC and began lubing his asshole. Jen had his head buried deep in her pussy so any complaints where silent. I lubed up the strap-on and it slid in with ease. I mimicked his easy start on my ass and then started a frenzied attack on his! Jen could see me and feel the thrusts as it pushed his face deeper into her. She came with a scream and a lot of bouncing up and down on the floor.

I fucked his ass as hard as I could, grabbing his wide cheeks and slapping them as often as I could. Jen turned round and slid under his belly, taking his cock into her mouth. Once it was as hard as she wanted she turned round again. BBC pushed his hard cock into her pussy and we started our synchronised fucking.

This went on for ages, loads of moaning and grunting. Jen was having her pussy pounded by this thick long black cock and BBC had his ass full of Jen's 10" pink strap-on. My legs were tiring and my thrusts slowing when at last he filled Jen with his cum. I pulled out and so did he. Jen, bless her, then licked both our 'cocks' clean.

My pussy was dripping again and Jen took the strap-on from me. I laid on the sofa and she knelt in front of my open legs and slid it in. BBC sat beside me, kissing me, fondling my tits and nipples and rubbing my clit. My hand reached across and stroked his cock. Jen had his balls in her hand and was helping me get some life back into that BBC!

I was on the verge of cumming again when Jen and BBC swapped places. Jen shed the strap-on and my hand was now firmly planted on her clit, hers on mine. BBC was slow fucking my in long hard strokes. He pushed his cock in as far as it would go, causing little grunts from me as it reach its limits.

My final orgasm of the night built slowly. I was in ecstasy with all the attention and my stomach and pelvis were twitching, nipples rock hard. I was moaning steadily as I all my body gave itself to the orgasmic feelings. I wanted BBC to thrust harder, I wanted Jen to rub faster. I wanted this and I wanted it now. I couldn't control them though and they were tiring too. I couldn't say anything, just moan. Eventually it came like a freight train! My stomach knotted and my body shook, my mouth screamed with all the breath that was left in me.

I left them with BBC assfucking Jen, showered and slid into Jens bed.

My arse was sore in the morning but was about to get worse. BBC woke me and Jen saying he wanted to ass fuck me again. I made him use lube this time but he still caused me a lot of pain and discomfort with his huge cock.

I went home in the same dress I had gone out in the night before. I was walking like I'd been riding a horse all night, which to be fair, isn't far from the truth.

It took me days to recover.

Sara

xx

1 comment:

  1. That is so hot, I love the ending, "walking like I'd been riding a horse"

    ReplyDelete